Friday, February 6, 2009

only getting better

these cookies are amazing.

i cleaned my room today.
i could do with throwing out a lot of the stuff i have.
and i made my bed (what is there of it atm).
i don't even remember the last time i made my bed.

i made up something on guitar that sounds very similar to the mortal kombat theme.  i was actually trying to copy it but i don't think i got it right so i'll call it my own i suppose.

seeing as i recently just purchased some of my TDWP music back, i figure i'll post my favorite of their songs.  i can play it all on guitar, and if anybody else can learn the drums and bass and other guitar, it would please me to jam this out.

if it wasn't for the neighbors and roommates, i'd blast this song right now.  i'm just feeling pretty metal, that's all.  in a good way. real good.



and my favorite part is that these guys all love Jesus.
someday...someday i'll play on stage.

2 comments:

  1. When I read the first line of this post, I automatically thought of Kramer and "these pretzels are making me thirsty"...and then there it was on your Twitter! Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe you subconsciously read it in your peripheral vision!

    or i'm just that good at communicating what i'm thinking of through my words.

    or seinfeld is just good.

    ReplyDelete