Saturday, January 24, 2009

i lessthanthree soccer

listening to: La Dispute - Damaged Goods

"So we escape to our mistakes for the wait patiently for us.
Oh, how they always wait for me."

i wish i wasn't injured so i could play soccer better.
i do enjoy it so.

while sitting on the bench watching the game after mine, i had a funny conversation with west's friend steph.  among other things, she informed me that she would marry me if she was my age.  i have to laugh at most of the things she says, and i've barely talked with the girl.

my brother got hurt pretty bad in the game i was watching him play.  ankle again.  darn ankles, they don't make them like they used to i guess.

whelp, tonight was good.
i think i'm in for a rough ride.
fun though.

thanks la dispute, for random lines that fit.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment