Saturday, August 23, 2008

and boy am i tired

listening to: Miyavi - Freedom Fighters

i'm exhausted. rode my bike approximately 30 miles today altogether.

chilled around the house, watched Employee of the Month finally. liked it.

rode my bike out to allendale to Lauren's place. Emily was there also, the three of us hung out for a bit. then we prayed.
it was good. like the kind of good God said the world was when He made it. it was good. great thanks to the both of them for doing that with me. friends, the real friends that will encourage you and help you and keep you accountable and even chastise you if necessary, are amazing.

rode my bike to jenison from there. i think bill drove past me on fillmore. stopped by the family house to talk to my mom. they were moving stuff out and bringing it to the new place. had a good short talk with my mom. told her i loved her, gave her a hug. it was good.

we will lose the house though. we have 6 months to sell it and if we don't sell it the house will just be taken from us. worst part is we can't keep cody (our dog). the apartment where my mom and siblings are moving doesn't allow pets, or at least dogs. my aunt offered to take him if we can't find a place. that makes me sad. it looks like my dad and arif will be staying in the house until we can sell it. if the house is vacant it will just be taken away from us.

best case scenario i can think of is if we sell the house in a couple months or so, and situations have progressed enough so that maybe the family can all live in one place. maybe? i don't know if that's possible with the legal stuff. but i just hope and pray that both my parent's are looking for God's will in this. if they both seek Him they'll find each other better. i have faith in this.

i am so tired. working at the other costco tomorrow. then i'll have to pack (last minute? yep).

and sunday i'm leaving.
and when i come back i'll have like one day and then school will start.
eh. that'll be ok i suppose.

sleep time. yeah. goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. How do you get from your place to Jenison/Allendale? Indian Mounds Drive? Grandville Ave?

    ReplyDelete
  2. from my place i took lake michigan drive all the way out to allendale. from there i went thru gvsu campus and down fillmore to get to jenison. then i took chicago drive down to wilson and then hopped on kent trails at 28th st and that comes out at john ball zoo and close to home. it was a trip.

    ReplyDelete