Tuesday, August 26, 2008

so far away

listening to: The Devil Wears Prada - Still Fly

honestly... i'm a little homesick.

mostly mostly i miss my friends from work/home and grand valley. but like, i miss my bike too haha. and i miss my guitar. i miss community with people. i don't know if i ever want to move away.

but then that thought begs to be reminded that if i don't move, that doesn't stop anybody else from moving. things change, whether you stay the same or not.

lately i've been getting the lonely/longing feeling. you know, like some people get when they wish for a significant other? i can't go doing that though. i feel like i'll just compromise and do things wrong if i start giving into that.

speaking of doing it wrong. i wish there were big "ur doin it wrong" signs hung up at points in my life, so i knew when i was going the wrong way. big obvious signs, maybe with a picture of a cat, and the cat tells me i'm doing it wrong. i'm not worried about doing the right thing, i'm worried about doing the wrong thing.

but yeah. someone is out there for me. maybe i already know them, maybe i don't. time will tell. i've got my own ideas, but who knows what will happen.

anyway. today i'm going to get a bunch of programming done. maybe some reading too. hopefully get out of the apartment again too. i really want chinese food. like, noodles. like, rice. that reminds me... need to go eat peanut butter cruch for breakfast!!

peace out yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment