Thursday, August 14, 2008

good covers all

listening to: Thrice - The Earth Isn't Humming

stressful day.
but it's closing and i feel alright.

the day started quite alright. i woke up at a reasonable time. attempted to do some programming. the attempt was giving me a headache, which i do not often get. i felt like my eyes hurt from starting at the computer, but it was so early.
anyway, left for work. left early though to stop by Taylor's house. she had a gift for me. and it was awesome.


i don't feel deserving of it, but i'm happy to have it. it's my favorite painting ever painted i'd have to say. thanks.

shortly after receiving this gift, i got some bad news. arif called me and told me i could come pick up the gamecube. this is strange, because i don't need it, and why would he call just to say that? then he told me that they (mom and kids) were moving. i think that's why he called.

so that was unpleasant.
i spent a lot of the day at work feeling angry with my mom and wondering what i would say to her. then i realized i was terrified of saying anything to her. then i didn't know what to say at all. she called while i was at work but i was working and couldn't answer. i called back after work and was relieved to get voicemail.

came home, played some guitar, made me feel better. my mom called and we talked for a while. things are ok. i don't really like it, but it's ok. i just feel helpless in the matter. which... i guess i am. there's really nothing i can do. praying is it. pray and trust things will work out, as they always do. we'll make it.

i'm dangerous around lighters. they make me want to burn things.
haha.

i just got reminded i have to do my work blog post.
i'm doing that then sleeping.
peace.

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for your family. Just keep praying. You may not feel like you're doing much, but there is so much more power in prayer than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you.
    i won't stop.
    and i really truly appreciate everyone else who is praying as well.

    ReplyDelete