Friday, October 17, 2008

oh... oh... so good.

Listening to: La Dispute - Such Small Hands

"I think I saw you in my sleep, darling. I think I saw you in my dreams you were stitching up the seams on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep. I think I saw you in my sleep. I thought I heard the door open, oh no. I thought I heard the door open, but I only heard it close. I thought I heard a plane crashing, but now I think it was your passion snapping. I think you saw me confronting my fear, it went up with the bottle and went down with the beer and I think you ought to stay away from here. There are ghosts in the walls and they crawl in your head through your ear. I think I saw you in my sleep, lover, I think I saw you in my dreams you were stitching up the seams on every mangled promise that your body couldn't keep. I think I saw you in my sleep."

yep. i really like this band. La Dispute is for lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment