Wednesday, May 21, 2008

arms

listening to: Thrice - A Song For Milly Michaelson

"Well you know I hardly speak
and when I do it's just for you
I haven't said a word in weeks
'Cause they've been keeping me from you"

mmm thrice. :)

good night. not as much death and gore as expected. hmm, go figure. irish accents are cool. accents in general are pretty cool. maybe we should go someplace to pick one up.

my arms are restless. lets make something about that.

no, lets not. i did, i started to, but i'd rather not.
my arms are restless, lets leave at that tonight.

sometimes i wonder if everyone else thinks as crazy much as i do. every word chosen, action taken, decision made. messages carefully placed so as to be seen. it's pretty ridiculous. choose the chips carefully, but throw them up and let them fall as they may. they may not even land on the table. haha, i love vague representative metaphorical referential ambiguity.

end with a burden of a day quote.

"because we are the lost boys
forever in Neverland
would you be our leader
be our leader and take me by the hand"

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment