Saturday, May 31, 2008

awesome!

listening to: people talk before they go to sleep

the concert tonight was great! we were stuck outside for a long time because they weren't letting more people in, luckily we decided to stay though because we did get in to see Native and La Dispute. both bands were really sweet and i got a shirt from each. i missed seeing Charles the Osprey though, a little disappointing.

interesting fact. There's a band sleeping downstairs right now. One of the bands drove 6 hours to get here and needed a place to crash for the night. I offered to let them stay. :)
They're cool guys. I have no idea what their band sounds like because we were still stuck outside while they were playing. We've just been hanging out all night and it's been great. I'm so glad I got to do this. I'm going to have so little sleep, but i don't even care.

This is one awesome thing that wouldn't have happened if i didn't live out on my own. Life is so cool. I should do this more often.

no story continuation tonight, i started it too soon and don't have enough places to go with it. it will have an ending.

Peace!

2 comments:

  1. I had two bands stay at my apartment one summer after their show, which I didn't see because I was working! I also interviewed one of them - Fiore - for a website I wrote for at the time. It was fun times. I think you'd like Fiore.

    I had my friend Josh also come and spend the night...so there were like 9 guys sleeping in the living room and I locked myself in my bedroom! hahaha. Not one of the brightest things I've ever done...but it was fun, and I was safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds sweet. it's definitely a cool thing to do. i'll have to give Fiore a look up.

    ReplyDelete