Friday, May 16, 2008

silencing

listening to: Finch - Ender

it's late, and i need to wake up in the morning for work, and i'm driving to chicago with nick tomorrow to see rich. so i should be sleeping.
but i don't feel like sleeping, if only to rebel against the need of it.

i would rather stay up and make music.

though it may never be heard, i still think it's the best song i've ever finished.

i'll succumb to sleep now.


but this video is really funny. to me at least. and i love Home Movies. I'd like to share it with friends and hope they find it funny.

2 comments:

  1. "i guess i'll never love my adopted son as much as my own child"

    lol. SOO good (teen girl squad voice)

    dude. thrice. hmmm =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah.
    i found that funny. coming from a kid whose family adopted three kids.

    emo said that was bad of me.

    oh well. i'm leaving for chicago within the hour! cya there tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete