Tuesday, May 13, 2008

hurr kutz

listening to: Justice - Waters of Nazareth (Erol Alkan remix)

i got my hair cut today!
i like getting my hair cut. it feels nice to have my hair washed and stuff by somebody else. i like my hair played with. long hair is fun.

um... i don't think i feel like recapping yesterday, but it was fun for sure.
i think i had more to go on this, but oh well.

hey, the duffy documentary is now up on the WGRD website for the competition!
go to www.wgrd.com and click on the Ferris Rockumentary thing and the duffy video is on the second page. (the site seems to be acting up as of 12:09am wednesday, but feel free to try)

the video with the most views wins! one video has like 3000 views. i think the band or somebody else is cheating. you can cheat by repeatedly clicking the refresh button on the video page, it gives it more views. of course, i have no proof, but i don't think the band is very good so it seems logical. :)

i am liking Death Note very much, thanks Alex. i think i'm going to watch another episode while eating a delicious pb&j sandwich. i made up a song about my favorite sandwich. it goes like this:

i'm eatin' my pb and jelly elly elly eh eh eh
eatin' my pb and jelly elly elly eh eh eh
eatin' my pb and jelly elly elly eh eh eh
eatin' my pb and jelly elly elly eh eh eh eh eh eh

fantastic, i know. could be a real hit someday.

i'm contemplating a secret. nope, you can't know about it.

thanks cya!

4 comments:

  1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=vSb-nV8l2QY

    ^ Rejected :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah sorry, i'll try to fix that.
    didn't realize it ended up that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh? oh, i was just indicating that that is the link to the rejected cartoon we were telling you about tonight. yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH.

    i just watched that like a couple minutes before you put that link here.
    heh. yeah it was good.
    i thought you were saying the link to the duffy thing wasn't working.
    my bad.

    ReplyDelete