Friday, November 28, 2008

clothing

tshirts that are clever or cool are some of my favorite things in the world.
this is one reason what i absolutely love shirt.woot.com.

here's a clever shirt i found someplace else:




it made me lul.

and if you see me sometime, ask me to show you what i did to my phone, because it makes the nerd in me very, very pleased.

rich and friends are coming over.  i think.
i need a shower.

oh!  i scored 4 goals in my soccer game tonight.  that's a jarrod all-time record.  they actually called back my 4th goal because they said i tripped a girl.  in reality, she kicked me and fell down.  she even said to me "i kicked you."  lamesauce.  it was great fun though.

watched the first Back to the Future last night.  it turns out i can watch stuff from my bed pretty darn well if i move my second monitor a bit.  i think maybe i'll watch BttF II tonight.  we'll see.

and i've got Journey's Anyway You Want It stuck in my head beacuse i've heard it multiple times lately.  i like that song.

ok, shower time.  peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment