Sunday, November 23, 2008

good grief

the more I read the paper's turned in by my group-mates that contain the information that I have to do a presentation about, the more i think to myself, "dear God, I am the only one who knows how to use correct grammar, construct a sentence effectively, and not use the same word four times in one sentence.

i am editing their papers and re-emailing them out before they get put into our final presentation binder.

Concert was good. My hearing is muffled. I'm also wearing a hood.
Thrice was amazing as always. Gaslight Anthem was not impressive. Alkaline Trio was ok. I think Alex put it well when he said "i've heard eighth notes before." Rise Against had pretty lights. They were the second best easily. They wouldn't stop playing and let us leave to get slurpees though.

I'm waaaaay behind on homework. Tomorrow i have to do all my drawing for this past week. yikes. I just finished a small project that got dumped on me via phone by a marketing group-mate that doesn't have internet right now or something like that. gah.

I guess sleeping would be a good idea too.... hm....

Our internet has been a little fritzy here the past few days. really slow a lot of the time. really not fun. comcast is supposed to come check it out monday though.

i always think of a bunch of things i want to write about, but i forget about them once i start writing.

i NEED Thanksgiving break. i need a break bad. although i imagine things may be a little awkward with the fam. being with my mom's side of the family may be very interesting. i am serisouly going to flip out at them if they start talking bad about my dad or my sister, especially since my sister will be right there. oh, she got in a car accident today i found out. she's fine though.

no matter how tumultuous things get with my family, i am ever thankful for the famliy i have with His House. Papa Rodd, Mama Jas, Uncle AJ and all us kids. I loves them.

now i'm off to bed at 2am to continue my long streak of a lack of sleep for sunday mornings. sheesh.

2 comments:

  1. I love you Jarrod. I hope you make it through this week!

    I'm sorry I missed the concert, though if it's any consolation, I did get to see the Dark Knight for free. Also, I will gladly be your uncle anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love yooouuuu too.

    i'll make it through all the weeks. i'm a weatherer.

    the Dark Knight is super legit, sweet movie. glad you got to see it. and it's always good to have more family. cool.

    ReplyDelete