Thursday, November 13, 2008

it's cold

emo bought the new WoW expansion.
i've been watching him play it.
makes me want to play.
i'm not going to though, so you don't have to tell me not to.

dredg friday. looking forward to it for sure.
costco "holiday" party saturday, also looking forward to it.

homework piles ever higher.
this i do not like.

i wish i could go visit my friends in chicago. because they are cool.

jen gave me a real live mix cd, filled with girlyish music.
but it's got Regina Spektor, whom i enjoy hearing.
jen asked me to play/sing at her wedding when she has it.
i said yes if she still wants me to when it happens.

it is chilly and i am tired.
also, i'm sore from soccer.
i strained something.
i'm not as good as soccer as i used to be and it's frustrating.
at least 80% of the curses out of my mouth are said during soccer.
fun fact.

thus ends the bulletin-like update for tonight.
goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment