Wednesday, February 27, 2008

cookie

this cookie in my hand, which you cannot see, is delicious.

but more importantly to me, it's reminding me of what i'm already beginning to remember.

patience is really what i need to strive for. i have this will to express that builds up in me and if i don't do something it leaks out, not always in a good way.

so i have to find something to put my energy into. i'm writing a whole song. it's almost done. i have music, simple music, but music that i can play and still be able to sing to at the same time. this song sounds so good in my head. it's too bad i've only got this one instrument to do it with. i made some piano midi that can go with it. who knows, maybe i'll go all out and try to record multiple things and mix them together in Acid. but first i need to finish it and be able to play it by myself.

i'll divulge more about it when it's done.

i'd like to thank rich for looking out for me like he said he would. asking my intentions, making sure i think i'm doing the right things. thanks bro.

it's laaaate. tomorrow i talk to my teacher to see what this "job offer" in flash is all about. i like flash programming quite a bit. i'll be praying about all of this.

night.

No comments:

Post a Comment