Friday, February 15, 2008

crazy crazy

i've been going nuts over the past couple hours.

tomorrow (friday) i'm driving down to michigan city early to hop on a train to chicago.
purpose: visit rich!
i'll also be going to the auto show there and rich and i will meet up with jo at some point i'm sure. we'll see how that all goes.

i'm doing tons of stuff last minute in preparing for GDC. today i printed out resumes that i made last night. i've got my business cards, little flavor cards also. here, i'll show you:


ta daaa. yeah it's small there, i know. i hope to get an actual website of my own going sometime. Perhaps when I'm better at flash, which should be soon *crosses fingers* Flash websites are cool.

So um... i definitely need to go to sleep. I dunno how much I'll be able to post while at GDC in SanFran, but I'll at least be keeping a journal of sorts while I'm there. so you can read all my little thoughts like I know you love to. I hope to be getting a good amount of reading done while on plane flights/in layovers. I also kind of hope to talk to random people :)

I'll leave you with this little writing I thought of tonight. It came into my head when i was looking for my business cards and found a candle.

tonight i'll light a candle
and read within it's glow
and bathe in memories of times
when sleeping came so slow

-i'm such a fan of the short poem. well, if it means nothing to you, it has meaning for me, and that's what matters.

goodnight internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment