Thursday, April 24, 2008

in and out

listening to: The Fall of Troy - I Just Got This Symphony Goin'

today started off grandly. it ended grandly too, but i'm tired right now.

need to read a bit of philosophy before i drift off though.

had a great chat with aj today. dynamite guy. talked about some things that i don't really usually talk about in any kind of detail, it's good to have some one that asks.

went to class, was decently productive. i have to have my game finished by the next week, that shouldn't be a problem. philosophy exam is next thursday and i need to take my last business law test that day too. school is wrapping up. i think i'm going to find myself buried in my final projects soon. 3 videos to make. one game to make. well, actually 2 videos to have done by school ending. the video for Jenison Christian Schools won't be graded. i just have to be working on something until the end of class to get a good grade, which i was told i don't need to worry about.

speaking of JCS. i've been having real meetings with a real client and i'm making a real video that's going to be shown to real people and make a real difference. You would be proud of me, doing these grown up kinds of things. The last meeting i had was without any help, before that my teacher/adviser was there to aid me. But he forgot and i did it myself and i did it good. i can handle things if i need to, or decide to. i'm perfectly capable.

the fall of troy is tomorrow. it's going to be so epic. so so epic.
i can't wait. twill be fantastic!
goodnight dearests.

No comments:

Post a Comment