Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thrice is so good

Listening to: Thrice - The Alchemy Index Volumes III & IV

i was going to write about something else, but then i started listening to Thrice's newly released volumes of The Alchemy Index.

Thrice. is. so. good.

These aren't just songs, they're new worlds to be explored. The lyrics are so good.

Thrice constantly reminds me why it is my favorite band. They've come so far from what they used to be. It's almost sad to say that if I hadn't been following this band for so long, I probably wouldn't like this album if I had just come across it by chance. but i know it's majesty, so it's all good.

I have yet to buy the cd, i haven't had money until today. nick gave me the copy he bought so i'm listening to it. it's just so magnificent. The styles are so sweet.

The song "digging my own grave" just gave me chills. those female vocals thrown in there really hit the spot.

just... all a great listen. i'm going to enjoy all these songs over and over for a while. i can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment