Tuesday, April 29, 2008

slacker. sort of.

i've been slacking on blog posting lately, but not much else.

this is quite a busy week for me.
i spent this morning-afternoon out at Jenison Christian School shooting video for the short promo video i'm making for them. we got a lot done today, but i'm still going out there tomorrow morning to get some more interview stuff as well as clips from classes. after that i'll be trying to finish up my game for flash class. i'm nearly done with it, just need a few more things added.
thursday i have my philosophy exam bright and early at 8 am. i need to be studying for that over the next two days. i'll also be taking my final business law test, so that will be two classes done in one day. friday... i dunno, i'll work until 5:30 and then maybe i'll try to get duffy interviews done. i need to send an email or something out about that.
next week is my last week of classes. i'm going to need to have 2 (maybe 3) videos done. i think it's doable, but will probably be pretty intense. basically i just have to keep working on stuff every day.

i can't wait for the semester to be over. internship work will start right after classes finish and i'm looking forward to that. because of an idea given to me by AJ, i'm going to be having a Sabbath day this summer. I'm declaring Tuesday my Sabbath, where I refrain from work. I will only be doing things that are enjoyable and relaxing as well as spending time with family/friends when possible. It will be my day off, and I think I'm going to love it.

For now, I'm going to go grab myself some late lunch and then get to work reviewing the video I got today. I'll probably be homeworking up until His House.

Life is good. Love is around. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment