Tuesday, April 1, 2008

warmth inside

today was real nice.

woke up, it was raining. i didn't really want to get out of bed, but i did, and went to work. work was pretty good, cept for doing carts out in the rain. but giannii sent me a text while i was working, asking if i was busy tonight. i texted back saying to call me anytime. then 10 minutes later my mind exploded with an amazing idea!
giannii has wanted me to help out with some really cool ideas he's got going. he needs some flash work done and maybe other things. i want to help, but i really dunno if i'm going to have much time to dedicate to the project, especially if i get an internship this summer. but wait... what if the internship WAS giannii's projects?! EPIPHANY! so yeah, i talked to giannii tonight, and i'm going to try to swing that as my internship. it would be cool! i would be doing real work that i actually wanted to do. such a good opportunity! we'll see if this works out, i hope so.

so that was good. i didn't do homework again today. i need to get myself organized. i'm really thinking i'm going to get a planner of some sort now. something i can physically write on and schedule times to do homework. i need to do that for myself.

rodd and jas' was fun. i did get some reading done over there. came home and emo and i watched the end of a movie in nicks room, then we watched nick play FFVII for a bit. we made the game more entertaining by adding "in bed" to the end of every line that any of the characters said. good times. i've been hanging out with nick and emo more lately and it's nice.

tomorrow looks pretty busy for me. class, then prolly lunch with my cousin, then hanging out with alex. his house as usual, then staying out there until whenever. things are looking good for me right now. i hope tomorrow isn't a stumble for me. but i am interested to test out my newly established and directed willpower. i've been doing pretty good with it so far.

the video of me playing/singing the song i wrote is up on youtube/facebook. i'll put the youtube video here. i was happy with how it turned out :)



there you have it. good times. love the fam.

i'm heading to bed. night kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment