Wednesday, July 2, 2008

and it got so bad, that...

i just read this.

Genesis 6:6-7
"The Lord was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. 7 So the Lord said, 'I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth -- men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air -- for I am grieved that I have made them.'"

God regretted making man and was going to wipe everything out, all because of how wicked mankind had all become. Noah was a righteous man and luckily God spared him and his family.

but i never realized that. humans had become so bad that God wanted to do away with them.
that hit me hard.
i don't want to be the kind of person God regretted having around on the planet.

I want my creator to be pleased with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment