Tuesday, July 15, 2008

call it a day

listening to: The Fall of Troy - What Sound Does A Mastodon Make?

work today went well.
after work went well too.

stopped by the mall to buy something and talk to somebody but did neither.

stopped by a bookstore after that and bought 3 books:
Sex God - Rob Bell
Velvet Elvis - Rob Bell
Irresistible Revolution - Shane Claiborne

i've already ready sex god, but i want to own it and i wanted to loan it to somebody, which i did today. Rob Bell is cost, so I wanted to read more of his stuff. I was walking away from the bookshelf when i saw Shane Claiborne's book out of the corner of my eye. i took two more steps, then stopped and went back to it. in my mind, i was afraid of reading this book and learning more about this guy because i was worried that what i learned would change me, or at least make it obvious to me that change should be made, and that change would be uncomfortable. this is precisely the reason i bought it, because i was afraid of it. i'm looking forward to reading that book.... after Velvet Elvis. :)

after the book buying extravaganza, i got my dad's bike from my parent's house and brought it to the bike shop by my house. it should be fixed in a day or two, and then i can start riding a bike to work sometimes. should be good, yeah.

hung at the lowell's for pretty much the rest of the day, left around midnight. came home and talked to giannii via phone for a while. mm hmm.

now i'm thinking of going to sleep at a reasonable hour. what an idea. heh.
and i think i'll be playing my guitar loudly tomorrow, because i can.

yeah. that's cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment