Wednesday, July 30, 2008

start with a million, now down to 2

listening to: Ivan - The Hungering

thanks to rich and his math, we've decided that statistically there are only 2 girls in the world that are suitable for me. we don't have names or anything, just a numerical amount.

good to know.


AND LET IT BE KNOWN:

my dream is to travel in a band, sharing my music and faith, showing love and compassion, using my gifts to bring praise back to God in thanks for all the blessings i've received in my life.


we'll see if it works out that way or not, but i realized that's what i really really want to do.

night.

3 comments:

  1. if u ever need a bassist, i might know a guy


    and i'll try not to steal your groupies...they may be one of the prophesied two.

    oh btw, i have a book you may enjoy. It's called The End of Reason. i'm almost finished with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the girls names is Emma Watson, thats for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Alex: I'm interested in the book. I need to get reading some more.

    @Taylor: ahahaha we'll see.

    ReplyDelete