Tuesday, December 2, 2008

go go

listening to: Counting Crows - Hanging Around

heard this song on the drive back home from HH tonight.  i sang along loudly and loved it.  it would be a lot of fun to play this with people clapping along.


great day today.
was less productive this afternoon than i planned on, but that's ok.  i got really distracted by this desire:
i don't usually like to post multiple videos in one post because i feel like people are less likely to watch them, but this is a great clip from a great movie and it's funny because it appears to be in spanish.


so yeah, i want to learn to play it, i started a little.

today during HH i went to the cookie-making station. i made a cookie with pink frosting on it.
after i made it, it made me remember the cookies my mom used to make for me and put in my lunch.
around valentines day she would make heart shaped cookies.
it would be one whole heart cookie with pink frosting on it and
then another heart shaped cookie on top.
but the one on top had another heart cut out of the center of it.
there was less worry those days.

i love music and i want to play it for the rest of my life.

here's another of those thoughts i've been trying to remember:
it's so much easier to write some one off once you've labeled them.

i find myself labeling too much. judging on first impression, on looks alone.  
i should try to stop that.

anwayz. doing a little homework then sleeping. peace out yo.

2 comments:

  1. All the text after the second video is too wide to fit on the screen...I had to copy/paste the paragraphs into something else to read what the second half of the lines say.

    Maybe it's because I'm on my eee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. posting the youtube video messed up my formatting or something. i fixed it a bit but i dunno if it's all good. ah well.

    ReplyDelete