Friday, December 12, 2008

i'm trying to burp and it won't work


listening to: The Fall of Troy - The Walls Bled Lust

i'm trying to get this bubble out of me by burping and it just won't come out.
i srsly should have let myself be burped by a practiced hand.
such a strange, annoying feeling.

got The Fall of Troy's new EP in the mail today with a tshirt.
i didn't realize that the cd was actually a rerecording of the Ghostship Demos.
but it's real good and i'm real excited to be able to listen to it.
thomas erak is still my guitar hero.

events and shoutouts for the day:
-did not throw up today, good sign.
-completed my advanced comp class for good.
-finally turned in my drawing stuff, done with that class
-did a lot of sitting around today, but not always doing nothing
-thanks emily for the get yeller items
-didn't get as much music stuff done as i'd have liked, but lolcats are very entertaining.  "just click next bethany, don't look at danielle"



love you, kittehs

1 comment:

  1. hahahahaha. that was totally my fav lolcat too.

    ReplyDelete