Monday, June 9, 2008

lovely

listening to: Incubus - Drive

Stardust is a cool movie.

I'm loving a lot of things right now. Including the breeze this fan is blowing in my face because it's freakin' hot up here.

Something attacked me while i was sleeping, my guess is a spider. There's a quarter sized red bump on my back and it hurts to press on it. this makes things like sitting back slightly uncomfortable, but not so bad really.

I have a friend who is loving his life right now, pursuing something he loves and just being genuinely happy. It makes me happy to see him that way, and it makes me want to chase after that too.

mmmm. so much love. "love everywhere, exploding, maims and blinds. a living dance upon dead minds"

someday we'll know what love is like for real. it'll be better than anything.

oh, and please pray for my parents and family, they could use it. thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment