Wednesday, June 4, 2008

so major now

listening to: Duffy - Wake Up

my Birthday was very enjoyable.
started it at midnight at the lowell's, surrounded by good friends. loved it.
woke up in the morning before 8 am when Reme called me and sang happy birthday. i didn't mind at all. rolled out of bed around 10 and responded to the first wave of facebook birthday wishes. i managed to personally thank every one of them. there were 50+ posts.

went to the secretary of state to renew my license. i think my picture is going to be pretty dece. went to salvation army and got a fairly ugly looking shirt, i think it will work well, can't wait to use it.
spent a good deal of the afternoon relearning how to play a song i wrote and then recording some of it. i want to finish that soon, very soon.

went to his house, got to play guitar. happy :)
grand coney after. talked about star trek for at least 20 minutes, i'm not a trekie. at all. my parents liked it tho so i used to watch it.
Duffy show afterwards! i like seeing that band, they are fun and entertaining. Weiner rock!
it felt strange/good to know i'll never have to have those M's (or W's) on my hands at concerts ever again. so... liberating?
Bill Kahler bought me my first ever alcoholic drink, it was delivered to me by Emily McJones. it was a rum and coke, and it was gross. the lime saved it from being absolutely terrible. i finished it though. later while we were home, emo had a few drops of Petrone left. it filled like 1/3 of a shot glass. it smalled absolutely poisonous, and tasted about the same. but i drank it. so far i am not a fan of alcohol. it's all tasted bad at this point.

i'm really tired. more birthday to do tomorrow, with family. love you all. really i do.

the story will end soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment