Monday, June 16, 2008

morning thoughts

listening to: nothing yet

sometimes people's optimism annoys me.

sometimes i rewrite a sentence more than five times to get it to sound right to me.

sometimes i rebel for no good reason. i can be stubborn.

i've been floating by in this ocean, who's going to throw me a line?
sometimes i think i take this stuff too seriously,
but i don't like breaking things.

and i know i'm in trouble when the number of times you cross my mind is far greater then the number of times you cross my eyes.
see, now that sounds silly. i should have used "vision" instead of "eyes." but i like double meaning in words so i won't correct myself.

yesterday i spent a good half hour singing any old nursery rhyme or children's song that i could think of. i was tired, i was loopy.
i'm tired right now
but it was fun trying to transport that organ.

if this is going to happen again
then please
less bloodshed this time around.
i don't want another mess.

off to work. i should have a nap today, i feel like i need it immediately though.

No comments:

Post a Comment