Thursday, June 5, 2008

where does the time go?

listening to: Burden of a Day - Blessed be our Ever After (and) Pt. 2 Sometimes They Do

first of all, i listened to the first song and a half of the new Burden of a Day cd at least 4 times today. screaming along all the way, it's so good. love it. my voice was not quite all there today for the wings game and i had a headache when i got there, but screaming along is fun.

yay Wings! epic ending! goalies rule! i love watching hockey, the rare times that i do watch it. i hardly watch any tv on my own. aside from the end of one of the wings games, i can't remember the last time that i watched tv by myself. i'm pleased at this. i'm not counting episodes of stuff i watched on my computer though.

today i had birthday time with my family. i love my family. we had a sweet dinner with corn on the cob, grilled chicken, mashed potatoes, pasta salad and finished it off with the standard lemon/lemon cake. lemon cake with lemon frosting has been my birthday cake since as long ago as i can remember, and i love it. for presents i got new jeans, and in the pockets were 3 $20 gift cards for the movies, subway, and speedway. arif got me the movie he had intended to buy for me for Christmas but didn't get to. i will finally watch and enjoy Employee of the Month. maybe i should watch it with other people, to enjoy it more. we'll see. my final present was a Korg PSS-50 sequencer/synth. my dad got it at a garage sale. i haven't got a chance to try it out yet, but i'm excited to tomorrow. if i can make cool stuff on it i'll be sure to post it.

i feel like i have so little time. probably because i need to get cracking on internship stuff and suddenly i'm thinking of the other things i want to do. like play with the synth, read some books, play video games, finish a song etc. ah well, all in due time.

tomorrow will be here soon, i should go to bed.

song not finished so story not finished. they'll both be done at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment