Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yeah yeah, lets go rock!

Warped Tour. I haven't been to it in a few years. It's time to go back. Are you with me?

Bands I'm interested in seeing:
The Devil Wears Prada, Protest the Hero, August Burns Red, Every Time I Die, Norma Jean

Bands other people might be interested in seeing:
Family Force Five, Anberlin, Chiodos, The Human Abstract, Reliant K, Madina Lake

The date is July 18 in Detroit at Comerica Park.
the website with the full list of bands is:
http://www.warpedtour.com/warpedtour/bands.asp
if you see a band you like, make sure they will be at the july 18 date.

I'm willing to organize a carpool (caravan if necessary) out to detroit and back. It will be great fun! Ticket price is just under $40. that's through ticketmaster's website with their convenience charge and the building fee.

let me know via comment here if you're interested in going, or if you think you're interested in going, or if you already plan on going, or if you just want to tell me that you think i'm cool. ha.

Rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment