Tuesday, September 30, 2008

shine shine shine

listening to: Portugal the Man - And I

my favorite version of the song. the CD one is not as good imo.
the actual song starts after a bit of random footage.
i love the piano they use here.


good day.

after work i stopped by the house and my dad put a new air filter in my car. we talked for a while, i listened mostly like usual, but that's fine. i learn things about relationships and how things end up bad. how things go wrong. i'm learning, and i don't want to forget because i don't want the same thing to happen to me.

my dad has the official sentencing tomorrow.
if you've read this, please say a quick prayer that it goes (or went) well.

hm...
there was other things to talk about but they can wait for another time.
something in romans 12.

"we turned our water into whining
shouting 'let us be like Christ!'
but then the whining turned to wonder
and the wonder turned to ice"

i've had those lines stuck in my head today. go La Dispute.

Burden of a Day friday. will be awesome.
peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment