Tuesday, September 23, 2008

today i ate candy

listening to: The White Stripes - Icky Thump



i don't think there's too much to report today. i'm feeling real good right now. finished some homework and turned it in online 2 minutes before the deadline. i felt pretty good about that.

probably this week i will be talking (interviewing) via phone to a game designer that i really respect, Jonathan Mak. he created the game Everyday Shooter, the game that inspired me to create what I intend to be my final (capstone) project at the end of school. my game i idea is still floating around in my head, but it sprung from playing this guy's game.

tomorrow looks to be good. i'm going to be making up some guitar parts to play at His House. <3 guitar. i think i'm going to knock out a little bit more homework tonight so i don't have to worry about it tomorrow. how proactive of me.

if all goes as i'm planning in my head right now, i've got something sort of big in mind for next month. the end of. some changes. inside and out. i'll have to see how the time up until then goes, but i will be thinking a lot about it.

i'm too blessed to be depressed.
hah. 'tis true though.

No comments:

Post a Comment