Wednesday, September 3, 2008

should have thought of this earlier....

listening to: Thrice - Daedalus

hm... i should have tried to get myself into a better sleeping schedule for school..... whoops.

i need a bike lock asap so i can ride my bike to school. mayhaps tomorrow i'll get one. shoot... i don't want to deal with parking tomorrow though. ugh. i like like 10 minutes from school but dealing with parking will probably turn 10 minutes into a half hour. do i risk loss of my bike? i can't. OH WAIT!

i just remembered i have a lock. like a locker kind of lock. and i think i've got some chain around here somewhere.... yeah that might seem strange. yesssss i found it! i kinda used to use it as a belt for a short period of time. heh. eheh. hah.

whelp, so much for paying for a bike lock. score!

ok, i'm transferring all my stuff to a more biking-friendly backpack. sweet.
school should go ok.
cya.

4 comments:

  1. if u need it i have an old combination bike lock in my garage back home. you could swing by and steal it anytime

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i'm going to be set with this lock and random chain thing. i'll let you know though if that changes. thanks bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rogue mind, I briefly checked out your link regarding hell. I'm not sure on the veracity of that argument. I do know the church has wrongly used hell to scare people into following Christ and that is very wrong. I've been in Christ from a young age and I have never used hell to scare anyone into the Kingdom. Anonymous keeps brining up the discussion of hell. I was writing on the goodness and love of God.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry Karla, i realize i have kind of derailed that issue. i just kinda jumped in on a topic i had thoughts on. i thought it would be an important thing to try to clear up with anonymous because of the fact that they keep bringing it up. it's a constant hang-up for them. they don't move much past it.

    i don't believe hell is the place it's commonly believed to be. i think i get a lot of the view from Rob Bell in his book Velvet Elvis: Repainting the Christian Faith. it's a book i plan on studying in the sunday school class i'm going to be leading soon at my church. i want to take it apart and examine the truth it presents, which is what the book really encourages.

    do you want me to hold off on discussion or anything? or take it somewhere else perhaps?

    ReplyDelete