Sunday, September 28, 2008

tears in my eyes

listening to: Charles the Osprey - PHEROMONESPHAROMONESPHERaMONES

tears in my eyes from watching this video:




ahahahaha!

ok, i say you should really go to my myspace page, but ONLY to listen to the music i have on it.

My Myspace

i've got my favorite Charles the Osprey song on there, and also a sweet 8-bit song. go and listen!

recap Fes2val a little.
the first band we saw: Bram n Dexous. i would like their myspace but i feel that their songs on that page do absolutely no justice to how entertaining those guys are. never have i more regretted not bringing my camera to a show. ah well, i have the memories.

i think the only other band of note that we saw was Charles the Osprey. i had been wanting to see them for a while and i wasn't disappointed. cool stuff for sure.

i don't get enough sleep. so i'm going to go sleep.

there was something i felt like i just had to write about... but i don't know what it was.
maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Funniest. Video. Evar! Hahaha, I wish I could've lolled, but my roommate is sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much entertainment.
    i only need to watch like 20 seconds and i'm set.

    ReplyDelete