Thursday, March 27, 2008

blessed

praise God!

today went so well! so amazingly well compared to how it felt when i woke up this morning.

the meeting with my adviser went fantastic. i don't have to take the class i was stressing over. i'm so so so soooo glad about that. i've almost got my class schedule finished being set up, i should have that done tomorrow. i think i'll be taking 6 classes next semester, which is kind of a lot, at least for me. that's what... 18 credits? i've never taken that much before. two of the classes are online though, so i won't have to be in a class at a certain time for that. we shall see.
i dunno if i'll be having an internship this summer or not. but i'm not stressing over it anymore. i've still got more checking out to do about it, so we'll see. i just need to pray about everything.

but oh, what a blessing i was handed... i'm so grateful.

and i had two soccer games tonight. i love soccer. i twisted my ankle a bit again, but i can deal with that. it's such fun.

i kind of want to start posting things that i see online that i like. it probably won't be consistent, and all i can think of is youtube videos atm, but oh well.

i'd like to present Miyavi's song Kekkonshiki no Uta/Wedding March.
the video is here, the translated lyrics are below.



- Miyavi - Kekkonshiki no Uta/Wedding March -
The song of congratulations I send to you as you begin your journey
Is a song of parting to say thank you to you whom I loved.

If I could be born again,
I bet I would have my chance... just kidding (laughs)
Until that day, bridegroom, I'll take a rain check on our duel.

There will probably be times when you disagree,
And some nights you'll probably fight.
But as long as you're together
You'll never be lonely, right? Right?

Congratulations, this is the song I send to you.
Thanks for all the memories we had together.

Of course you look beautiful,
You're the one I fell in love with, you know (laughs)
It irritates me how well that suits you, but...
Really, you look beautiful.

All the happy memories I had with you,
And the painful memories where all we did was fight,
Now they're all a lovely sepia color.
I'll quietly bid you farewell with my tears.

I won't have a chance to say it anymore, but
It's still locked away deep in my heart.
What I couldn't tell you before - I love you.

No matter what, never forget
The day we first met.
If you two ever fight,
Just remember our first date (laughs)

I'll say it just one more time, congratulations.

Virgin road
The way before you now
Is the wedding march you will take together.
Have fights on good terms
"I hope you'll be happy"
...and hope he won't cheat on you (laughs)

PS: Give my regards to the baby you'll have someday.
And you'd better not let him call me "uncle".

-------------------------------
very pleasant song on it's own. it takes on a different feeling when you know what the words mean, heh. the translation for the song comes from some one named Becky at the Taiji Project.
she does translations for songs and i think she has some fansubs too. i felt that i should credit her with the work she did.

and here's where i stop for the night. i've got some reading to do and i thinking that's going to put me to sleep for the evening. fare well, wherever you may fare.

No comments:

Post a Comment