Wednesday, March 19, 2008

so tired, so good

i played in 3 soccer games tonight.
1 i played in goal the whole time
1 i played field half
and the other i played in the field the whole game.

i'm tired, i bled, i tweaked my ankle, and i'm sure i'll have bruises in the morning.
i love it. it was so much fun and feels so good.
the pain doesn't matter, it's all in the rush. my side still stings, but i don't even care.
i love the battle. makes me feel more alive
my dad came and watched a bit of 2 games, it was nice that he came.
i like my dad, and the rest of my family too.

me and 2 other guys made a movie today that's due tomorrow.
we waited until the last minute, but i'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
we had to make a short movie based on a poem.
the poem was A Poison Tree by William Blake:

I was angry with my friend:
I told my wrath, my wrath did end.
I was angry with my foe;
I told it not, my wrath did grow.

And I water'd it in fears,
Night & morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with my smiles
And with soft deceitful wiles.

And it grew both day and night,
Till it bore an apple bright;
And my foe beheld it shine,
And he knew that it was mine,

And into my garden stole
When the night had veil'd the pole:
In the morning glad I see
My foe outstretch'd beneath the tree

-----

see? a pro poet wrote in 4 stanzas of 4 lines each, like i do sometimes.

copy/pasting that into here threw off my line spacing format somehow. meh.

i'm working on a cure for my condition. i'm recognizing the reasons for my recurring lapses into recession. i can play the part of patience, i plan to participate in productivity. i absolutely adore alliteration.

playing soccer and playing guitar make me feel so good about everything. if making games doesn't come to that point, then I know it's not for me. but i think it will be, it's fun right now.

oh, sometime in the (hopefully) near future, nick and i are going to do a quick hxc/metal cover of a church song, i'm thinking "nothing but the blood." it sounds like it could be a metal title anyway. i'm excited for it. jamming with nick is fun. we should have more musician's in the house.... get on that emo. and congrats to emo on almost definitely landing an internship for himself! it's not final yet, but things look good. also speaking of internships, kelley said her second interview went great today and she should know in like a week if she's going to have the job/internship. i'm really happy for her, she'll rock at it. i am still waiting to hear again from.... anybody. but i've totally got things to look forward to this summer if there's no internship involved. i just need to keep praying about everything.

here's 4 lines for tonight:

play me some piano music
sing me to sleep tonight
the lullaby of your breath and mine
is all i need for life

goodnight dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment