Saturday, March 8, 2008

dreams

i had a dream last night, and i remember some of it. it's the second dream i remember having this week, which is a lot since i don't often remember my dreams these days it seems. typically when i have dreams that i remember, it's because my brain was working hard over the course of the day. like, it had been a pretty stressful day or maybe i was thinking a lot or learned a lot in school. i don't know what the reason has been this week. i haven't been stressed really and i don't think i've been thinking more than usual. although i did tell my mom that it seems like i've been forgetting small things lately, usually really small things that i'll forget within a minute of having heard. she said it's because i've got too much on my mind. it's possible, but i dunno.

so my dream last night, i don't remember a whole lot. i remember being downtown in a big city. it felt like san francisco but looked like grand rapids. i think i was in a group of people (it seems like alex had been there, but i'm not sure) walking around. then we were on a beach, walking along it. i think i remember construction on the beach. that i can blame on the science channel's show we were watching last night. then suddenly i was laying in my bed and kelley was there and she kissed me. that part of the dream lasted like 5 seconds and then i woke up. woke up about an hour before my alarm was supposed to go off, but thankfully i fell right back asleep.

the other dream i had earlier last week was more strange. at first i was walking across a bunch of indoor soccer fields. i think i was either looking for a game that i was supposed to ref, or me and the person i was with were just looking for a field to play on. i saw an interesting variation on soccer where 2 people played on just one small thin field. there was a small goal behind each person and they had to try to score on each other. 2 man soccer with a mini field and mini goals. it looked kinda fun. then the dream jumped to me being in a race, a footrace. but the race ran through a house and i had to zigzag through furniture and run down some stairs. it was like my mind's "camera" was fixed on that room in the house, and i'd only see myself when i ran through that room, which i did more than once. one time through the room, kelley was sitting on a table inside and she asked me for something. i stopped for a second, then said "i'll get it on the next time around" so when i made my circuit back through the room again i stopped and talked to her. she was laying on the table then and i laid down too and we just talked. that's all i remember.

i like remembering my dreams. i don't feel like my brain has been working hard enough or anything to warrant these dreams, but maybe there's a different reason for having them. anyway, i gotta go to work. peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment